Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A couple of interesting blogs

hey there. I have not written much lately and I am also getting little sleep (I am going on 6 days vacation to the US on the other hand :-) but wanted to write a short entry with a coupe of blogs that I keep reading and find interesting

I have been reading Carlos Blanco's blog (which I mentioned on my last entry about Red Herring). Was especially curious as we decided not to go to Malta to the Red Herring event (we plan to battle for Global nomination next year no worries) about the event and Carlos narrative clear and descriptive was interesting. Also he keeps introducing to us startups that he finds on the different events he attends. I am sure we are going to meet soon on one of these events
http://www.carlosblanco.com/2008/

Another one is a lighter one (or less business oriented) of a friend of mine from my basketball times Jaime Cuesta. His blog is a combination of viewpoints of different professional and personal topics which I found interesting (although it is in Spanish)
http://jaimecuesta.blogspot.com/

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment