Unkasoft Advergaming, a leading provider of advergaming and mobile marketing solutions, and mmChannel leader in mobile multimedia solutions, today announced that it is offering solutions for mobile advertising.
GameSpace (http://unkasoft.mobi/) provides media companies with an effective way to promote digital content or products and brands to vital segments of the market through games delivered on user’s mobile phones. GameSpace provides a host of benefits to the mobile operator, including an increase in income from content, the potential to widen the number of users by offering content for free, or for preview, and a new income source for back catalogue games.
- mmCHANNEL’s provides a Value Added Digital Entertainment service platform for Web/Wap/SMS content management and delivery that is designed to enhance the User’s “digital experience” through:
- A “dual delivery” solution for the PC and
to download full track music, ring tone, games etc plus video services Mobile
- A vast [licensed] catalogue of up-to-date media comprising music and video tracks ingested from major and independent labels
- Additional modules that include Subscriptions, Advertising and ‘Community and Recommending’ solutions that inspire loyalty and increase ARPU
- Comprehensive and innovative WEB and WAP marketing sup-port programs designed to enhance the client’s branded image
“Today’s announcement will change the way marketing agencies create their campaigns,” said Juan Antonio Muñoz-Gallego, Co-founder Unkasoft. “Both companies are in the Red Herring Europe 2009, which evidences our solutions working together increase the ROI of the mobile marketing campaigns.”
“The continued expansion of the mobile subscription base is a main growth driver, with many industry analysts anticipating a 20 per cent increase by 2013. Given the increasing role and demand in mobile broadband, data usage will be driven by consumers initiating longer and richer data sessions in the relaxed environment of their home, browsing the web, downloading games, video content and social media applications. Therefore, this alliance with Unkasoft enhances our collective position in addressing the growing demand for “User Interactive” solutions and “Mobile Advertisement” targeted approaches,” said Marc Ian Rose, Chief Commercial Officer for mmCHANNEL.